Here's the finished look -
- Barry M - 290 Spring Green
- Barry m - 47 Black
- 17 Nail Tip Whitener
- Two base coats
- Two coats of green
- Spray of Quick Dry
- I then put a few drops of black onto a page of an old magazine, and used an old cosmetic sponge to pick up the colour -
- I then just dabbed two coats of black onto the tip of my nails straight over the top of the green.
- Top coat and it's done!
- I also did my right hand the other way round
- I used the tip whitener over the black (also with a sponge) just so the green would show more true to colour -