Monday 5 September 2011

Matte Mani

Yeah Avon!
So I got my first ever Matte varnishes from Avon and thought I would share them with you! I decided to just do the classic mani but with a twist - 



As you can see, not quite a 'classic' man!

The polishes are both Avon Matte Nailwear and I can't remember what the colors are! Obviously they are black and grey!

- Don't start with a basecoat! I know crazy. But If you do the polish will dry like a crackle polish. Trust me, I tried it by accident! I'm not sure if a matte top coat would work as a basecoat, as I don't have one!!
- Add manicure strips to the tips of your nails - 


- Then, two coats of the black
- Remove mani strips - 


- Next, just fill in the tips with the grey.
- Normally, I would say finish with a top coat, but as I said earlier, I don't have one! However I do have one en route which I ordered from e.l.f so I will let you know how it is when it gets here!
I LOVE the effect matte colours give.I think they're so sophisticated. And I can't wait for my top coat to arrive so I can make every colour matte!

See you next time 

WN x

2 comments: