Monday 7 November 2011

In A Bunch.

Of grapes. Obviously. Well, why not! I got a new colour and it made me think of grapes! Why, I don't know cos its a pale purple, but hey, it's just a bit of fun after all :) Anyway, here are my bunches - 



I used four Barry M colours for this look, 308 Berry Ice Cream, 161 Vivid Purple, 290 Spring Green and a Limited Edition colour which I got from Boots yesterday which looks like so - 




Silver lid. Cool.


- Usual basecoats to begin with
- Then, two coats of the Berry Ice Cream - 



- Next, I added spots of the dark purple in the shape of the bunches
- I did this using a dotting tool - 


- Then, I added the Limited Edition purple colour on top of the dark, using a slightly smaller dotting tool - 


- I did this to give the design a bit more dimension. I thought just the one shade would look a bit flat
- To finish, I drew the green stalk on using the small dotting tool.
- Top coat to seal.

Hope you enjoy these! Super easy and fun :)

See you next time....

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment