I used four Barry M colours for this look, 308 Berry Ice Cream, 161 Vivid Purple, 290 Spring Green and a Limited Edition colour which I got from Boots yesterday which looks like so -
Silver lid. Cool.
- Usual basecoats to begin with
- Then, two coats of the Berry Ice Cream -
- Next, I added spots of the dark purple in the shape of the bunches
- I did this using a dotting tool -
- Then, I added the Limited Edition purple colour on top of the dark, using a slightly smaller dotting tool -
- I did this to give the design a bit more dimension. I thought just the one shade would look a bit flat
- To finish, I drew the green stalk on using the small dotting tool.
- Top coat to seal.
Hope you enjoy these! Super easy and fun :)
See you next time....