Thursday 29 December 2011

NYE Part 2

I don't know if you're aware, but on Sunday it will officially be 2012!!!! Can't actually believe how quick 2011 went by! Anyway here are my 2012 nails - 



Wonder what they're inspired by?! ;)

I used Models Own Beetle Juice Emerald Black, e.l.f Twinkle, Barry M 320 Foil and Avon Nailwear Pro in Sequined Turquoise.

- Basecoats to start with
- Then three coats of the Emerald Black. I must say I'm not too impressed with the formula of this one, but the colour pay off is incredible!
- One coat of Twinkle for an extra bit of sparkle. It is New Years after all!
- Next, using a small nail art brush, I added the gold foil
- And to finish off the design I used the Avon Turquoise glitter for the middle of the numbers.
- Top coat to seal.

A little bit of something special to ring in the new year!

I hope you all have a safe and fabulous night on Saturday :)

And I'll see you in 2012!!!!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment