Friday 10 February 2012

Award Season : BAFTA's

BAFTA's on Sunday! Naturally I have the E! red carpet on record :)


I wasn't sure what to do for these nails, so I decided to use the colours that game to mind from the awards and run with that. Went for a bit of a sponge - 



I used four colours, Barry M 47 Black and 289 Gold, Models Own Bronze Rage and Nails Inc Ibiza Orange.

- Start with your basecoats
- Then three coats of the gold
- Next just sponge the other colours on top. I started with the black, then bronze then orange.
- Top coat to end.

These are growing on me. I wasn't sure I liked them when I first did them, but I like them now! And they're one of those that look better from a distance!!!! You know what I mean......

The only thing about sponging for me is that I can never clean them up right after, but I'm getting there!

Who would you like to see win? I gunning for Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. And I hope Chris Hemsworth wins rising star, I loved Thor, and I can't wait for The Avengers!!

As the Grammy's are on on the same night, I'll post some Grammy nails on Monday :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment