Friday 24 August 2012

WAH Look #11 - Fash Life

Look number 11 makes me think of Gwen Stefani....#nodoubt
Todays mani from the WAH Nails book of nail art is called Fash Life. 
It's not my favourite if I'm honest, but I still like it obvs! They can do no wrong in my eyes ♥


*Photo taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


*Photo taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


For these nails, I decided the best bet was to go bright or go home. (see what I did there)
I used Illamasqua Rare for the yellow, Barry M 272 Shocking Pink and Models Own x Hed Kandi Beach Party for the orange.
The black is Barry M.

The book says to write New York London etc. on the nail, but I wrote WellNailed, 'cos, well....

I hope you like these and I hope you all have a fabulous bank holiday weekend!!!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment