Saturday 8 September 2012

Chanel Fall Collection 2012 - Swatches

Those of you who have been reading for a while, will have probably gathered by now that I am a bit of a Chanel junkie!
It's a very expensive habit, but I just can't help it..

Today, I have swatches of the Fall 2012 collection for you :-)



First up is Frenzy. Frenzy is a warm nude creme, with a pink undertone. Three coats - 




Next up is Suspicious. Just a properly pink creme. Could probably get away with one coat opacity. I have two on obviously! - 




I felt that Suspicious was basically the creme version on Tentation from the Roses Ultimes De Chanel collection. Here is Tentation on my middle and pinkie fingers with Suspicious on the index and ring - 


See what I mean?!?!


Third and final polish from this collection is Vertigo, I have on two coats. I don't really know how to describe this colour! It's a grey creme at a glance but then is it a bit brown? It's kinda smokey and it does have some teeny glitter particles in. No really! Keep scrolling -  




With flash, you can just about see the glitters in the bottle - 


And when ya zoom zoom zoom in on the nail - 


Very subtle but very gorgeous!

I must say, I was not too impressed with the collection until I swatched them. In the bottles they're a bit meh, but once you try them it's a different story! 

I can't decide if my favourite is Frenzy or Vertigo, but they are completely different so there's no real comparison.

But of course I love them all. Because my names Holly, and I'm a Chanel addict!

Polishes cost £18 each and I bought mine from Debenhams.

I hope you enjoy, see ya soon :-)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment