Wednesday 5 September 2012

WAH Look #15 - Bows

NEXT!

This mani is super cute and girly. Some pastels with bows :-)

And another excuse to try out my nail art pens...


*Photo taken from the WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


*Photo taken from the WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*



The colours are both Barry M (again) 279 Bright Pink and 304 Mint Green. 
And the bows were done with my cheapy nail art pens from eBay ;-)

I'm starting to get the hang of them so hopefully I'll have some actually decent designs for you soon!

In other news, I got some macro magnifiers on the way from the Amazon and I can't wait to try them out. Especially cos I've just bought some beauty W7 duochromes....
...coming soon!

Hope you like and I'll see you soon,

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment