Friday 19 October 2012

Essie - Stylenomics

Today I have a polish for you from the Essie Fall 2012 collection called Stylenomics.

I pretty much love Essie, so far, as a brand! I don't own many of their polishes but the ones I do have are among some of my favourite polishes I own.

I never really feel the need to buy seasonal collections, not just from Essie, but from most brands, as a lot of the colours are quite generic or I already own something exactly the same, but Stylenomics really caught my eye.

So here it is - 




According to the Essie Website, Stylenomics is 'A wealthy, rich, opulent dark green'.

I've gotta be honest, I don't see it! Once the polish is on the nail, I would say it leans towards blue. It can look green in the bottle, depending on light.

A very interesting polish and I absolutely love it! Stylenomics is opaque in two coats.

Polish cost me £8.50 from Beautybay.com.

Have a fabulous weekend,

WN x

2 comments:

  1. Thats really pretty reminds me of Barry M Gelly Watermelon a tad darker though!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dammit, now I have to get Barry M Gelly watermelon! x

      Delete