Monday 5 November 2012

Illamasqua - Creator + Force

Today, I have two swatches today of polishes named Creator and Force from Illamasqua.


Two coats of Creator

The Illamasqua website refers to Creator as "A Magical Black". That's probably true! A black base, with glitter running all the way through. Opaque in two coats, which is great for a glitter, and just super sparkly and I love it. 


Two coats of Force

Force is a "Periwinkle Blue" according to the website. I don't agree with that sorry! I would describe Force as a purple toned blue. It is so hard to put words on this colour and I cannot tell you how difficult Force was to photograph! 
I don't even think I'm happy with the result, but it is the closest I am going to get!

Polishes cost £13.50 from Illamasqua.com

Hope you enjoy and I'll see you next time,

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment