Monday 26 November 2012

Playing With Pens - pt1

I've decided to start a new section of WellNailed entitled 'Playing With Pens'.
Mani's that come under this title will be me, well... you get the idea! I did these nails yesterday, and had no clue what to name them, so there was born the new section.

The basic idea of this look was henna. Why that came to my brain, I do not know, but that's usually where inspiration comes from right? Nowhere? Usually when I'm watching a film that's boring me..

Seeing as though I know nothing about the intricate craft that is henna, I looked at couple of piccies online, and took it in my own direction - 


The base colour is Barry M Gold Foil, and I used black and red nail art pens for the design.

I hope you like these and I'll see you next time,

WN x

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog-it's a nice start! I like it-you may want to disable your word verification-people hate that and you may get more comments!

    ReplyDelete