Friday 28 December 2012

Seche - Hypnotic

You've all probably heard of/ used a Seche Vite top coat, so when I opened December's Glossybox and saw that I had one of Seche's new Nail Lacquers I was super intrigued and excited to try it!

The colour I received is called Hypnotic - 




Hypnotic is a fabulous 'Dark Royal Blue' according to Seche.com, and I'm going to agree with that! The depth of colour is so amazing and intensified by that gorgeous subtle shimmer. 

Seche Nail Lacquer is designed to apply in one coat, and it completely does! Well Hypnotic did anyway. It's the only lacquer I own so I can't really comment on the whole range, obviously.

As you only need one coat of colour, it dries super fast as well, so mani time is cut considerably, which is always a plus! 

Seche nail lacquers cost £9.95, and as I said earlier, I received mine in my December Glossybox.

As I was taking pictures, I decided that it was time to break out the OPI The Man With The Golden Gun Gold leaf top coat again!


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and I'll see you Monday!

WN x

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm..that color is actually really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold flakes are beautiful!

    sparklyrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gold leaf top coat is amazing, I'm trying to make it seem like a profitable purchase in my head, maybe on payday?

    I nominated you for a Leibster award, you can find my post here: http://nevereverlandnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/leibster-award-nominee.html :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think dark blue and gold is one of my most favourite colour combinations ever- you just absolutely nailed it (no pun intended) with those two together!

    ReplyDelete