Friday 24 May 2013

Models Own - Splash

After seeing pics of the new Splash collection from Models Own, I was so looking forward to trying them! On my latest escapade to Boots, I picked up two of the colours which I have swatched for you today.

Splash collection includes five flakies, and I'm loving that high street brands are branching out and designing polishes using different effects like these :)

The first colour is Red Sea - 






I must say, I'm not a massive fan of this one! I picked it because I was intrigued really, but I wasn't blown away, however I did have huge expectations of this collection. I'm not saying I hate it, it's just not my favourite! I'm wearing two coats of Red Sea over Chanel Cinema.

The other colour I picked is Mermaid Tears - 





Now this one, I like! I'm wearing two coats over Barry M Vivid Purple. 

Models Own polishes are £5 each, check them out at Modelsownit.com, and I bought mine from Boots.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment