Friday 25 October 2013

WAH Look #1 - Bacteria

If you missed by blog from Wednesday, I'm starting a new series going through the new book from WAH Nails - Downtown Girls - and replicating all the manicures that are featured!

Look number one is called 'Bacteria'.

The book says it can be time consuming..... this is true! But so worth it - 







To re-create this look, I used -

-Barry M Neon Yellow, Matt White and Bright Purple.
-Models Own Toxic Apple.
-Nails Inc. Hertford Street.
-Illamasqua Muse
-Chanel Holiday.

For the black outlines I used my cheap and cheerful nail at pens from eBay.

This mani took a while, but I really enjoyed doing it! It also made me feel great :) I love it when nails can make me smile.

WN x

*Photo's from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

2 comments: