Monday 25 November 2013

WAH Look #11 - Manga Eyes

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently. My internet's been playing silly beggars!

Anyway I'm back now with number 11 from the WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls which is called Manga Eyes - 






This one is so cute! I honestly didn't think I'd like it, but once I put it on my nails, I actually really like it :-) and I think the lashes just make it!

I used Barry M Matt White, Yellow, Fushia, Blueberry Ice Cream and Berry Ice Cream as the purple base. I wanted to use a metallic shade like in the book, or a shimmer but I don't have one :-( *added to wish list* I also used Illamasqua Smash and a black and a white nail art pen.

I hope you all enjoy and I'll see yo next time,

WN x

*Photo's from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment