Friday 29 November 2013

WAH Look #13 - Navajo

We're more than half way there :-)

I'm excited to share with you today, look number 13 from the second WAH Nails book. The look is called 'Navajo' and it's kinda obvs why! If you Google 'Navajo pattern' you'll see some beautiful things and it's so easy to see why the WAH team were inspired by this.







This book just doesn't quit! Design after design, they blow me away.

For today's mani I used Dior Safari Beige for the nude base, then Barry M Yellow, 17 Knockout Red, Nails Inc. Westminster and Illamasqua Muse along with a black nail art pen.

I love the colour combination of this one, I think they all gel so well and then the pattern on top just tops it off perfectly (and kind of disguises my dodgy stripe work!)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend,

WN x

*All photo's from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment