Friday 8 November 2013

WAH Look #6 - Galaxy

This is only my second ever Galaxy mani, and I think it's something I can really get into! I liked doing this one better than my first one as, in the WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls, you get detailed step-by-step instructions on how to create the looks.







There are a lot of colours involved in this mani!

I used Barry M Matt White, Black, Yellow, Blueberry Ice Cream, Block Orange and Lime Green. Chanel Suspicious and Nails Inc. Wetsminster.

You'll need a make up sponge, a white striper / dotter (I used my cheap white nail art pen from eBay) and a clean up brush too.

I like the concept of using loads of different colours, but I think I actually prefer the look with just a couple of shades. My favourite from this mani is probably the index finger where I used the purple and pale blue.

Again, another fabulous design with endless possibilities!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend,
WN x

*All photo's taken from The WAH Nails Book Of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment