Friday 20 December 2013

WAH Look #19 - Splatter

Hello polish peeps, and happy Friday!

I know a lot of you will break up for Christmas now, but spare a though for us poor folk working up to Christmas Eve won't you......!

Today I'm up to the 19th look form The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls, and it's called 'Splatter'. Graffiti inspired, colourful and pretty simple yet so effective. That's my favourite kind of nail art, and probably WAH are so successful.






I used Illamasqua Scorch for the white base (I forgot I love it so much!) Then Barry M Black and Yellow and Nails Inc. Hertford Street for the pink.

I think sponging gives a great effect, and it really does look like spray paint. And in the book they say to start with the lightest colour so as not to be able to see any overlaps. It's little things like that which really make the book for me.

I hope you're all doing something wonderfully festive this weekend!

See you Monday :)

WN x

*Photo's from GThe WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment