Monday 6 January 2014

Beautybay Collection swatches

I am so excited to introduce some of the new polishes from Beautybay!!

The collection was launched a couple of months ago from Beautybay.com, and is obviously their own named range. If you've followed me for a while, you'll know that Beautybay.com has been one of my favourite beauty websites for a long time, so when I discovered they were launching their own stuff I just had to have some!

I bought three colours to get me started. The first is called Donner Pass - 






"Donner Pass is a rich pine green colour.
This lush dense green polish is inspired by the luscious green foliage and pine trees forest of Donner Pass which trails through the Sierra Nevada"
Next is Lincoln Highway - 






"Lincoln Highway is a creamy pale grey polish.
Get ready to hit the highway with this edgy, urban grey nail polish. Inspired by the ‘main street across America’, Lincoln Highway is warm and creamy nail colour which will have you ready to take on the road."
And last but not least, my favourite of the three, Espanola Way - 





"Espanola Way is a delicious crème coral polish.
Inject a touch of summer sunshine into your life even on a gloomy day with this soft, warm coral polish inspired by the beautiful peach art deco buildings of Espanola Way"
All swatches are two coats with Seche Vite Top Coat.

I must say, I am impressed with the formula of these. I am always a bit sceptical of trying a new brand, which is why I didn't by all the colours immediately, but I am won over with these three. There is no doubt I will be purchasing more shades.

You get 12ml of polish for £5.

Check out the whole Beautybay collection HERE, which includes pretty much everything you need for your make up essentials.

WN x

*Quotes from Beautybay.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment