Wednesday 1 January 2014

WAH Look #24 - Ying Yang

Happy New Year polish people!! I hope you all have had a wonderful 2013 and 2014 bring you so much joy and happiness (and polish) :-)

Now, we're at the penultimate look from WAH - Ying Yang. Instantly recognisable, and pretty simple to do too. 

I love the mani's like this, minimal products but big impact.







For these nails, I used Illamasqua Scorch as my white base, then Barry M black on top. I then used a dotting tool for the contrasting spots.

They took me time at all really! The most difficult part was deciding where to put the spots to make sure the looked even enough.

Check back Friday for the last look from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls! :-O

WN x


*Photo's from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment