Wednesday 23 July 2014

Avon striping tape gradient!

Again with the super creative name..!

Before we begin, I apologise for the state of my ring finger nail. We had a very traumatic break up and I don't want to talk about it :-(

Today's mani is a gradient with a little added striping tape detail, using all Avon polishes.

I used Lemon Sugar (yellow) Habanero It Girl (orange) and Jalapeno Fashion Show (green).



To start, I painted three coats of the yellow as my base and then waited for it to become touch dry. I also used my Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray to speed things up a bit, but don't use too much or your tape won't stick!

Next I added the striping tape in the diagonal lines and sponged the gradient on top. 

Finally, I removed the tape and sealed everything in with my SV top coat.

I hope you enjoy these nails. I had fun creating them!

Check out the Avon nail colours HERE.

See you Friday :-)

WN x

2 comments:

  1. This looks nice! Haha I just got Jalapeno Fashion Show, so it's good to see what it looks like :-)

    ReplyDelete