Wednesday 16 July 2014

Illamsqua gradient with tribal!

If you didn't guess, today post is a gradient mani using Illamasqua polishes with some tribal added!

I love tribal nail art and I think there are so many possibilities.

For the gradient I used Load (cream) and Nomad (jade green) both by Illamasqua, and for the nail art, I used the Barry M nail art pen.



I started off with three coats of Load and then I sponged the gradient using Nomad. Then I just topped it off using the nail art pen to draw the design, and added a top coat.

I think my pen skills are improving slowly!

Illamasqua nail polishes are £14.50 each available at Illamasqua.com, and the Nail Art Pen is £4.99 from Barrym.com.

WN x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks you so much, these made it onto their website! I was so excited! :)

      Delete