Wednesday 3 September 2014

Illamasqua Melange

If you follow me on Twitter you will already be aware of my feeling towards this polish! 

The Illamasqua Once Collection launched last Friday and so that it when I ordered Melange. It arrived yesterday (amazing delivery service btw Illamasqua!) which excited me greatly as that meant I could swatch it for today's post for you guys :-)


The above card came with my order. I love the quote from Alex Box about the collection, and the imagery is just divine.

In the swatches I am wearing two coats of Melange with a top coat - 




Macro shot to show off the gorgeous golden flakes - 


Melange by Illamasqua is a Teal polish which is packed fill of tiny gold and red, almost rust coloured flakes. As the quite says, the collection shows the juxtaposition of the old and new and I think this nail polish sums that up brilliantly. I think the Teal shade is quite a modern and playful colour and the addition of the flakes give it an almost antique looking finish.

This nail colour is my new best friend.

Illamasqua Melange costs £14.50 available at Illamasqua.com.

WN x

2 comments:

  1. It looks really amazing!!! Loving it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much. I'm still wearing it 5 days later :-)

      Delete