Saturday 4 October 2014

China Glaze - Fifth Avenue

You may have guessed I had a mini CG spree! I can't help myself when they're on BeautyBay for £4.17!

Fifth Avenue is a lovely dusky pink creme. The perfect shade to complement the 90's revival that's been going in in beauty recently.




Here I'm wearing two coats, however this is very nearly a one coater. I was super impressed with this polish, however it didn't wear very well :-( even with Seche Vite top coat.

You can check out the China Glaze range at Beautybay.com.

Sorry it's such a quick swatch post again! I'm hoping to be back into the swing of things in the next couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far :-)

WN x

1 comment:

  1. This looks pretty! It is so tempting to get them so cheap ;-)

    ReplyDelete