Tuesday 18 November 2014

The Body Shop - Colour Crush Nail Colour Swatches - Lights

I'm sorry I'm super late today, I confused myself with what day it is!

Today I'm really excited to share some swatches of four of the new Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colours! My brother bought me seven shades for my birthday :) and I've decided to split them into two posts of light and dark colours.

He bought me two sets of three colours, and another separate shade because it was a bargain, so he tells me!!


The three colours in the set are L-R Mint Cream, Hemp Over Heels, Peach Babe.

All swatches are two coats of colour with top coat.

First up is Mint Cream, and this one exactly what is says! I would day that this polish is more on the blue side than green, as the name would suggest - 




Next, Hemp Over Heels. This colour is a grassy green creme and makes me think of nature and the fair trade ethos of The Body Shop - 




Third up is Peach Babe. A creamy peach colour, this polish is my favourite of the bunch - 




Finally is the separate shade, Rosy Cheeks, a pretty pink creme - 




All the polishes have a nice formula, thought not always completely opaque. The finish is high gloss as the website claims, as well as being 100% Vegan :)

The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colours are £5.00 each for 6.8ml, available at Thebodyshop.co.uk.

I hope you're all having an amazing week so far!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment