Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colours - Darks

Hello everyone :)

Today I have swatches of the rest of my Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colours to share. If you saw my last Body Shop post, you saw that I have split my birthday haul in to two parts, light colours and dark. Today, it's the turn of the dark shades.

All swatches are two coats of colour with a top coat.

First up is The Body Shop Green, and this one pretty much explains itself! The formula on this one is quite crelly like - 





Next is Big Smoke, a dark grey creme - 





And finally, Chocolate Cutie. A warm, reddish brown. This one again has a crelly formula, similar to The Body Shop Green - 





I have to say that I didn't enjoy using these as much as the light shades. 
However, I think that that is because I just prefer brighter colours :)
The quality is still good though, and I would definitely recommend these polishes!

The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail olours are £5 each available at Thebodyshop.co.uk.

I hope you're all having an awesome week so far!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment