Sunday 22 March 2015

NCLA - I Only Fly Private

Happy Sunday every one! Another week is nearly over.... where is this year going?!

But it's Spring! Finally! Did anyone else feel like we were having a never ending Winter? And the best way to celebrate? Spring mani obviously.

I received my March Glossy Box on Friday and inside was the perfect shade to take me into spring, I Only Fly Private by NCLA.

I've never tried anything by NCLA before, so I had a look at Shopncla.com and found some info about the Nail lacquer range - 


Now onto the swatch! I Only Fly Private is a pale orange creme. It's not a pastel by any means, however still lovely and bright and perfect to cheer up my nails in time for Spring! I am wearing two coats with top coat - 




I am completely in love with this colour! I wish it wasn't quite as red as it doesn't really suit my skin tone, I tend to go for cooler colours, but I still love the shade and the formula is wonderful. So smooth and perfectly opaque in two coats.

The brush is a lovely flat brush that we all know I'm a fan of, however they aren't quite as rounded along the corners as I like. But that really is the only think I can think to moan about!!

NCLA nail polishes retail at £13, and you can purchase online here in the UK at Feelunique.com.
Don't forget to check out Glossybox.co.uk for all your subscription options!

Have a wonderful day!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment