Sunday 3 May 2015

Lots of Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine swatches!

Happy Sunday everyone!! I hope you're all having a great weekend so far :)

I recently wanted to pick up a face powder which I could only get at Superdrug, and I had a dilemma! You get free delivery on orders over £10 at Superdrug.com, and the face powder I wanted is only £3... So in stead of paying for delivery I thought I may aswell get some nail polishes and make it up to £10! On that particular day all cosmetics were 3 for 2, so I ended up with five new nail polishes :-)

I decided to go for all Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine's because they aren't something I've really got into, (I own most, if not all, of the regular Nail Paint line) but I love the colour range and this was the perfect opportunity to give them a try!

In the swatches I am wearing two coats of polish, without a top coat to show off that Gelly Shine! All polishes are a creme finish.

First swatch is of GNP28 Coconut - 




Coconut is a warm off-white shade, which I think would make a great alternative to white for nail art!

Next up is GNP29 Chai - 





Chai is a purple toned grey, which makes it that perfect neutral shade.

Third swatch is of GNP6, I think this one is called Prickly Pear (that's what is says on Barrym.com, however on Superdrug.com it's called Lilac?!)




This one is just you're straight up standard lilac shade.

Then comes GNP13 Papaya - 




Papaya is a super bright orange coral, and I think my favourite of the bunch!

And finally, GNP24 Elderberry - 




Elderberry is a pale blue, with a slight grey feel to it.

It's important to note with these polishes that they offer the finish of a gel polish, but not the pigmentation. You will need two coats like any standard nail polish, and I could have probably done with three for Coconut. However, they do have a lovely high shine finish without needing a top coat.

I can see myself collecting all of these polishes!!

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints are £3.99 each.

Check out Barrym.com for the full range (they have a free delivery code today!) and I purchased mine from Superdrug.com.

Have a lovely day everyone!!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment