Sunday 19 July 2015

Essie Summer Dotticure

Good afternoon everyone. Sunday again and another week closer to my two week break! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend so far. 

Today I have combined my favourite polishes from the Essie Summer and Neon collections and created a simple dotticure with them. (You can check out my reviews of each collection by clicking the links above).

Unfortunately I was particularly off my dotticure game when I created this mani, and it's a bit all over the place! But you guys get the idea ;)

For the base I used Chilato, and dotted Pret-A-Surfer (blue) and Melody Maker (green) on top.



I feel very average about how this mani turned out. I know on another day I would've looked a thousand times better. But hey, I'm no pro, and I've always tried to be real with you guys! This is how an amateur dotticure looks! But I still like it :) 

It doesn't make me feel particularly summery though! I'm either getting a Spring or Winter vibe. I can't decide, what do you guys think?

You can visit Nailpolishdirect.co.uk to purchase Essie here in the UK, for £8.95 each plus free delivery :)

Thank you all for reading and have a great week!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment