An this is the look I did using the black one -
- Barry M - 301 Block Orange
- Barry M - 47 Black
- Firstly the everpresent 2 Base Coats
- Then Two coats of the orange
- Spray of quick dry and wait till the nails are pretty dry
- I then painted a triangle of black on the tip -
- I then poured the black glitter over the nail.
(I had my finger over a piece of paper which I folded in half to make it easier to pour the glitter back in the tube)
- Next I tapped my nail on the paper to get rid of the excess glitter -
- I also used one of the fanned brushes to lightly sweep over my nail to catch any left overs. (As you can see I did a really good job of this......!)
- Top coat to finish.
Expect a lot of glitter in the future!
Hope you like guys....
Have fun :)