Tuesday 12 July 2011

I Scream, You Scream,

We all scream for ICE CREAM!
It's summer time YAY! And what do we all enjoy in summer, yep you guessed it, Ice cream :)
I was updating my Barry M collection (obviously) and discovered that I own 5 colours all relating to ice cream, so, here they are - 



Yum, yum. The colours are all Barry M. From left to right - 
- 318 Peach Melba
- 307 Lemon Ice Cream 
- 306 Blueberry Ice Cream
- 309 Strawberry Ice Cream
- 308 Berry Ice Cream

I have two coats of each on, except for the yellow, which I used three.
I think the pink is just the most beautiful nude tone, and the yellow could be a great duplicate for Mimosa by Chanel. But my favorite has to be the purple. I think it really is almost good enough to eat! You know, except from the chemicals.....

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment