Nice. This kind of thing is super easy. Really if I can do it.......
So, colours Barry M - 312 Indigo
- 302 Fushia
- Next, using scotch tape, tape off your nail wherever you want your colours to meet -
- Scotch tape is really best for this as, if your careful with it, it won't pull of your basecoats when you remove it!
- Then, paint two coats of your colour on the bottom half of the nail.
- Spray of quick dry before you remove the tape so as the keep the line nice and sharp -
- Then carefully paint two coats of the second colour on the top of the nail.
- Top coat and done!
It really is easy to do, and I think it makes a fun change to the classic manicure shape.
Hope you enjoy kids,
Tatty bye :)