Friday 25 November 2011

A Bit Of Sparkle

As you may have guessed, doing a bit of glitter today! Trying to force myself into feeling a bit more festive :) And glitter always cheers me up on cold foggy winter days. Also, I'm trying to get round to trying all the billions of polishes I got for my birthday. Here is the look I did for today - 




Pretty :) The colours are both Barry M 285 Aqua Green and 239 Lavender Hexograms.


- I have the usual basecoats on
- Then three coats of the green as it's quite a sheer polish
- Next, I just built up loads of layers of the glitter, applying more toward the tip of my nails to get the faded effect
-Top coat to seal it all in place.


This was so, so easy to do! And like, I said, good for a cheer up :)


Have a fabulous weekend....


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment