Without further ado, here come the Oscar nails -
Award anyone? ;)
I used 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish in Knockout Red, NARS Kismet, Barry M 320 Gold Foil and 47 Black.
- Start with your basecoats. Especially if you're using this specific red 'cos it stains like a mofo!
- Next I used the NARS gold to make a kinda spot-light effect in the background
- Then, the gold foil to paint the award, and a bit more NARS to add a little detail. The idea is to make the award more real than just a flat shape!
- Lastly, I added the black across the bottom just to add that finishing touch
- Top coat to seal it all in.
I'm looking forward to the awards, and ofcourse the E! red carpet coverage :)
Hope you enjoy these nails, and have a fabulous weekend!
See you next week....