Friday 3 February 2012

Review : Avon

My Avon came yesterday, and I was so excited about this colour, I just had to share it!!


The colour is an Avon Nailwear Pro and the colour is Orange Creamsicle - 




RIGHT?! 


Three coats here. I think this colour is just so pretty for spring. I'm loving pastels at the mo, but this is still quite vibrant so thumbs up from me!


I couldn't leave this blog so small and pathetic, so I thought I'd review Avon while I was here!


I quite love Avon nail colours. I only own three though! (and a couple of the matte ones which I proper love). I found this one needed three coats as after two it was a lil bit patchy, but as an end result I have zero complaints!


Avon have offers on quite often so the polishes can be half price (£3) which for the size of them (12ml) is fabulous. But I'd say that £6 at full price is still pretty good for the quality and size of the product.


All in all WellNailed<3Avon.


Check out the Avon website.


Hope you all have the most fabulous weekend!


I'm going to visit my baby brother at uni :)


See you on the flip side........


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment