Wednesday 7 March 2012

Review and Swatches : Essie Spring 2012

So, it would appear I'm addicted to buying mini collections :) 


Today I have Essie's Spring 2012 mini collection, another fab purchase from BeautyBay!! And, I've just seen that they have the Resort 2012 collection up.......oh dear!


Here come the pictures - 




Colours from left to right - Navigate Her, Ole Caliente, Tour De Finance and To Buy or Not to Buy.


Navigate Her


Navigate Her - A pale green pistachio creme. Bang on trend. This colour is my out and out favourite of the collection! Two coats.


Ole Caliente


Ole Caliente - A scarlet creme with bright fushia undertones. Comes out slightly more red than it looks in the bottle, but still a beautiful colour non the less. Two coats.


Tour De Finance


Tour De Finance - Fushia pink pearl. So packed full of shimmer! I really like this colour. Nothing too out the ordinary, but surprisingly, my first shimmery pink :) Two coats.


To Buy Or Not To Buy


To Buy Or Not To Buy - A lilac creme, with really subtle blue and pink glitter. So subtle infact, you can barely see in the pictures! Two coats.

This set cost £11.95 with free delivery, which is great as the individuals are £8.50 each. 


I really like the formula of the first three, nice solid streak-free colour after two coats. The lavender was a bit streaky, but I think with another coat, it would have been fine. I like the colours in this collection, I think they compliment each other well. 


Generally, I've decided that I like Essie. Lots :)


Hope you like this post,


I'll see y'all Friday!


WN x

1 comment:

  1. I love all of them... rly pretty colors. thanks for the swatches ^^

    http://love2807.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete