Wednesday 27 June 2012

Gradient in Green

After checking out Sammy's brill tutorial over at Thenailasaurus.com, I thought it was about time to have a go at a gradient proper!


It really is easier than you think it will be, you just need to right tools.


Here's my attempt - 




I started with two coats of Chanel Peridot as the base then China Glaze Holly-Day over the top. 


I like how these came out as the effect is subtle, and because I used Peridot, it changes colour in different light. I hoped the colours would go well as Peridot has a green-ish undertone, so I'm pretty chuffed with this!


See Sammy's blog on gradients HERE! It's a good 'un.

I'm trying to go for a bit of a talon shape at the moment and my nails are in that hideous middle-can't do anything with them stage, so sorry about that! I am urging them to grow :-(


Hope you like,


See ya soon,


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment