Friday 17 August 2012

WAH Look #8 - Letterhead

Look 8!! Almost a third of the way through :-)
I'm having such a good time trying out techniques I've never tried before. I am running into the odd difficulty, but life would be boring if not!
That's a bit deep for a Friday night!
Anyway, here comes mani 8 from the WAH book - Letterhead - 


*Photo taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


*Photo taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*



For these 'Sailor Jerry@ stylee nails, I used e.l.f in Nude as, well, my nude base. I used Barry M 47 Black and Illamasqua Scorch for the white.

I love the look of these nails. I'm into my tattoo's and that jazz so the style of this mani really appealed to me. I just hope I just did it justice!!

Hope you like and have a fabulous weekend!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment