Tuesday 21 August 2012

WAH Look #9 - 90's Hip Hop

Look number nine in the WAH series!! This look is called 90's Hip Hop, and I love it. I do think it looks tons better on a longer nail, but hey, my little stubbies work ok too :-)


* Photo taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


* Photo taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


For these jazzy creations, I used Barry M 308 Berry Icecream as my base colour. Then I used Illamasqua Self (yellow) and Gamma (orange), and Barry M 302 Fushia and 47 Black for the dots and detailing.

Like I said, i love this design! and it really does make me think of the 90's. Aahhhh, childhood ;-)

And again, a design I've never tried before, which, as I keep saying, is something I'm really enjoying about doing these WAH mani's.

I hope you like these, and I'll see ya next time!

WN x

1 comment: