Friday 16 November 2012

Chanel - Rouge Noir

Rouge Noir is probably the colour the Chanel are most famous for. I know that it is one of those colours that I have been aware of for a long, long time. And a couple of weeks ago I decided to treat myself! Well, it was my birthday ;-)

The name translates to 'red black', so you can probably guess what's coming -  




Photos have two coats. (sorry about the fingerprints!)

As oxblood is apparently THE colour for this time of year, so Rouge Noir is perfect for that!

Applies beautifully, as I would expect from Chanel. The colour builds up really nicely, the first coat is opaque yet a lot lighter then the intended shade and after adding a second coat you really get the vampy look that the colour shows in the bottle.

Rouge Noir cost me £18 and I bought mine from Selfridges.

Hope you enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment