Monday 17 December 2012

China Glaze - It's A Trap-Eze!

Today I have a swatch for you which I super excited about! 

This polish is named It's A Trap-Eze! and is from the China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away collection.

I've been coveting It's A Trap-Eze! ever since I saw the first ever swatches pop up on blogs. I'm a sucker for a glitter and this is just jam-packed with all sizes of multi-coloured glitters in a creamy off white base.

Yum.






Two coats of It's A Trap-Eze!

Polish cost £6.95 from Beautybay.com

I don't really know what to say! 

Wonderful formula as always from China Glaze. I love how you can still see the colours of the glitters even through the coloured base. Pretty.

The Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away collection consists of 12 polishes which you can check out at Chinaglaze.com.

See you next time,

WN x

1 comment: