Friday 14 December 2012

Essie - Lapis Of Luxury

Well hello!
I know it's been ages and I am sorry!! 
But thanks you all for being patient with me :-)
I really appreciate all your ongoing support.

Back to business!

Today I have a polish from Essie to show you named Lapis of Luxury.

And it looks a little bit like this - 




I don't know about you, but I have real trouble photographing blues/purples and having them look true to colour!

Lapis of Luxury is a pale periwinkle blue, my absolute new favourite colour.

I love a bit of Essie, but I've got to say that the formula of this polish was just....bad.

Three coats and its still not fully opaque. I could live with it, but I'm just so used to amazing quality polishes from Essie that I felt a tad let down by this one.

That being said, the colour really is beautiful. 

I've never really been a believer in following the trends, so yes, I will be wearing this colour through the holidays!

Hope you like, have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you next time.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment