Wednesday 19 June 2013

OPI - Euro Centrale Mini Collection

Hello there polish peeps :)

Today, I have a bit of OPI to share. The Euro Centale collection is OPI's Spring 2013 offering, and I have the mini's set to show today, which includes four of the 12 polishes.



Can't Find My Czechbook


Suzi's Hungry AGAIN!


You're Such A BudaPest


OY-Another Polish Joke!



I really like the choice of colours for this set and I think they compliment each other really nicely, which is mainly why I wanted to use them all in one look as opposed to swatching them all separately.

I think 'Suzi's Hungry AGAIN!' is my favourite :)

The mini set contains 4 x 3.75ml polishes compared to the 15ml of a full size bottle.

Set costs £12.95 and is available at Beautybay.com, you can also check out the rest of the collection there.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment