Monday 8 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Green Berry

So these Gelly polishes from Barry M have been around for a while now, but I've just never got round to trying them.
I always thought that they were another gimmick really and had no reason to try them. But I gave in eventually!!

The colour I have to share is number gnp12, Green Berry - 





The idea is that these polishes give and extra shiny and glossy finish to your manicure. And I've got to say, I was pleasantly surprised! I think they look great. Almost opaque in one decent coat, but I much prefer to use two thinner coats, just out of habit really, and to speed up drying time.

I did find the formula a bit difficult, as I found it caught and the nail surface slightly and didn't give a nice smooth finish, however that was easily fixed with a good top coat.

Overall I am pleased with my purchase :)

Gelly Hi-Shine polishes from Barry M cost £3.99, and I bought mine from Boots.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment