Friday 26 July 2013

Yves Rocher - Orchid Pink

I received this polish in a rather large order from Yves Rocher a couple of weeks ago and totally forgot about it! However, I came across my order again yesterday and thought I'd share this lovely colour with you from their summer collection.

The polish is called Orchid Rose - 




I really like this colour. It's just a nice classic deep pink shade. The only thing I don't like is the teeny tiny bottle these polishes come in! I don't know if this is just me, but I am a bit special when it comes to using the brush. As the lid and brush are small, I find it so difficult to use and to get a nice clean mani.

However, the formula is still lovely. You could probably get away with one coat, but I always do two anyway out of habit. 

Polish costs £1.95 and is available at Yves-rocher.co.uk

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment