Monday 29 July 2013

Illamasqua - Optimist

Optimist by Illamasqua is a rubber finish nail polish that originally came out as part of the Rubber Brights collection for Autumn 2012. I bought this polish recently for £5 in the Illamasqua sale :)




This is a funny one! Sometimes I think it's a gorgeous deep golden yellow, sometimes I thinks it's just straight up orange. Either way, I think it's a gorgeous colour. I'm wearing two coats in the photo's. The trick with these polishes is to load up your brush and wear thick coats to avoid streaking. 

I really like the effect of these rubber polishes by Illamasqua. Not completely chalky and matte, almost waxy. 

One issue with this polish is that it stains like a biatch!!My nails were yellow for 3 days! But apart from that, love it :)

Polish cost me £5 in the Illamasqua.com

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment