Friday 15 November 2013

WAH Look #9 - Lacy Hearts

So here we are at look number nine from WAH Book 2 and I can't believe how fast this is going!

I think it's because I'm having so much fun :)

WAH Look number nine is called Lacy Hearts - 







I found this one a little difficult to start with because of the shape of my nails. Obviously in the book, this look was designed for pointed nails to go with the pointed edge of the heart design.

I couldn't decide how to work this around my nails, but I think I made the right call in the end!
I used one coat of MeMeMe Innocent, just to blank out the colour of my skin and to create a canvas for the nail art.

The pink is my favourite pink ever, Chanel May and the red is 17 Knockout Red. I also used a white nail art pen.

I really liked this one, until I added the white! I think I just need to practice with nail art pens..... but I don't have the patients!!

This mani was fun to create though, and it's such a sweet look. And like the book says, you could try a contrasting background which I think would make it more fun and daring.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,
WN x

*All photo's from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment