Friday 13 December 2013

WAH Look #16 - Python Skin

The next look in the WAH series, is another fabulous take on animal print - Python Skin! Sometimes, I wonder where they get so many inspired ideas from. The place is full of creativity.

I feel much better about look #16 than #15 ;-)







The look calls for an iridescent green base. I could only use Illamasqua Radium! I also used Barry M Racing Green and a black nail art pen.

I really love this look. It took a little while to get used to, but once I got into the rhythm of the pattern it was loads of fun to do.

The colours are just perfect too, and I'd like to try it with a red and cream base too. Another mani from WAH that had so many possibilities!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and I'll see you on Monday,

WN x


*Photo's from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment