Monday 16 December 2013

WAH Look #17 - Script Writing

This look just doesn't seem right on a Monday!!

Today is look number 17 from WAH book 2 and is called Script Writing. When I was scanning the book when I first bought it, I was not looking forward to this one. Nice clean, flowing lines with a nail art pen? Yeah, ok! 

But to be honest I found this one easier than the more detailed looks and it's long, continuous strokes makes working with a pen a lot easier.






Just two things required for this mani. A blue base polish for which I used Illamasqua Noble, and a white nail art pen.

Like I said, this one came out much better than expected :)

I hope you're all having a lovely Monday.......!

WN x

*Photo's from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment