Monday 2 June 2014

ArtDeco 423 - Green Glitz

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you've all had a lovey weekend, I got blisters from walking the dog so far! Have to take advantage when the sun comes out here....

Today I have a swatch of a gorgeous sparkly polish today from ArtDeco named Green Glitz. 

This is a clear base jam packed full of glitter particles from tiny multi-coloured to larger square pieces.

In the photo's I am wearing one coat of Green Glitz over Stylenomics by Essie.





I am so impressed with this nail polish! You get so much glitter in each coat. I only used one here and you can see just how sparkly they are :-) I love ot over the dark green of Stylenomics too, I think it really brings out the colour of the green glitter particles.

Check out Artdeco.com to see the full range of products.

423 Green Glitz cost £7.50 at Beautybay.com.

WN x

2 comments:

  1. This is a real stunner. I really like how it sparkles :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty isn't it! It made me happy to wear this one :-)

      Delete